Pssssssst! You can now shop online at tabletonic.com.au and pick up your order at Table Tonic Avalon! Your order will be "bagged up" and ready to collect, saving you time and delivery costs (it's free)!
So. It's 2013. Every man and his dog has an online store, myself included. I wanted to share a few I'm loving right now, all relatively new discoveries for me. I know you are all a stylish bunch, but you may not have heard of these guys, so here goes. PS Cut up your credit card... NOW.
1. Eska Alikai(above) The finest lamb leather and sheepskin. Think pieces you will keep forever. Designed by Micha Dyball, Northern Beaches based Eska Alikai has had, what can only be described as a meteoric rise since it's inception a short year or so ago. Described by Shop til you Drop as "More New York than Newport", the label includes minimalist, clean-cut and directional leather pieces that will take you from day to night in the best possible way. CLICK TO SHOP ESKA ALIKAI.
2. Friends With Frank(above) A Melbourne-based online store selling quality 100% rabbit-fur products at affordable prices (and oh yes they are!). Featuring a seemingly small three piece collection (long jacket, short jacket and vest) in a variety of mostly neutral, shades, the label has answered all your style prayers and will see you through the Winter months with a smile. The Long "Jerry" Fur Jacket ($359) is sheer perfection. PS They are "more than happy" to accommodate customised requests where possible! CLICK TO SHOP FRIENDS WITH FRANK.
3. Urban Rustic (above) A collection of handpicked, unique pieces for the discerning eye and consumer with a conscience. Items on offer are predominantly recycled or vintage, sometimes new, but always original. I've met Sandy a few times in my shop and her newly revamped website is too impressive to leave off this list, even though I've known about it for a few months. Think of Urban Rustic as the best (online) garage sale you ever went to. PS Everything is available for hire. CLICK TO SHOP URBAN RUSTIC.
4. Surfdome (above) A huuuge online/lifestyle store with oodles of surf/snow/skate brands. File it under "Something for everyone". Even the kiddies! Delivery is free on all orders within the UK and International orders are shipped free when you spend over £75. Click here to view all their brands and prepare to say "PHWOAR". CLICK TO SHOP SURFDOME.
5. Holystone (above) Black. White. Edgy. Leather. Just about my Four favourite words. I discovered Aussie label Holystone through Instagram and subsequently nearly fell over. It's very cool. I'm loving this. And these. The quality looks lovely. The prices are decent. Add to favourites! CLICK TO SHOP HOLYSTONE.
PS Special mention must go to Shoescribe (above), who I recently stumbled upon and, subsequently, shopped from. If shoes are your weakness, STAY RIGHT AWAY. PPS Special mention must also go to Winston Wolfe (up there with Eska Alikaiand Holystone - a super-cool, leathery trio). I have their Esmeralda track pants and looove them. Happy days. Or, should I say, ker-chiiiing!
I would love for you to link, quote or kick start discussions from my website, but please remember it is kind, respectful and considerate to the blogger to link back to the source. Thank you! Words and images on this blog are by Louise Bell, unless credited otherwise.